Sure, I’ve been photographing weddings & engagements professionally for 9 years and that’s all well & dandy, but that’s just one piece of the puzzle. Let’s cut to the chase here and have some real talk.
I am a scifi nerd, wannabe hiker and avid eater.
- Super Irish and super energized
- I will sing along with almost every song on the radio
- Some of my best memories were from being a camp counselor
- Pad thai & fried ice cream are my weaknesses
Lover of God and lover of Love.
- Photographic & audiographic memory
- I love the mountains, the ocean, open fields and thriving forests
- Cat companion (ask my my main man, Oswald)
- Not a fan of most wine or beer, but give me a rum & coke and I’m happy
Hardcore Whovian. Rookie Gamer.
- The Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina are my happy place
- 90% of my wardrobe is from Burlington Coat Factory
- Crazy face maker (always)
- I dance everywhere I go – everywhere – including the grocery store
Music fuels my soul and laughter thrills my heart.
- Playing my banjo makes me extremely happy
- My cars always have names – like a Forester named Falkor and a CX5 named Artax (#neverendingstory)
- I honestly believe the world would be a much better place if we all got five hugs every single day
“The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” ~Steve Jobs
Okay, so here are some other random factoids for you since you’ve gone this far.
- I spent a semester in Rome in college and absolutely loved it
- I run the photo team for SoulFest, a multi-day Christian music and social justice festival of over 12,000 attendees
- I’ve sung with an A Capella Choir in Latin in Carnegie Hall
- I have a Bachelors Degree in Public Relations & Advertising from Eastern Nazarene College just outside of Boston
- I was a social media marketing manager for 2 years before quitting my “secure” job to be a full-time photographer
If you’re still looking to learn more about me, besides following my escapades on Instagram (which will include a lot of photos of my cats and Ireland…), let’s get together and chat about your next great adventure! I can’t wait to meet you and hear your story!