Hello lovely – I’m Hilary
I kinda love weddings just a little bit and I kinda love people a whole lot more.
Your wedding photographer will be with you more than any of your other vendors for your celebration, so it’s pretty important to feel comfortable with and trust the person you decide to bring into your world. I was a wedding & event planner before I became a professional photographer, and after over ten years of documenting emotive love stories, knowing who is behind the camera with the sarcasm and reassurance is one of the first steps to finding the right fit for your day.
So, here’s a little bit of insight into my life and story.
Lover of God. Lover of Love. Lover of Life.
- Throw-your-head-back laughter and genuine connections are higher on my priority list than keeping up perfect appearances.
- I will sing along with almost every song on the radio, I dance everywhere I go including the grocery store, and I love to play my banjo for my two cats to enjoy.
- I honestly believe the world would be a much better place if we all got five hugs every single day and that everyone should make crazy faces at least half as often as I do.
Wannabe Hiker. Avid Eater. Professional Roadtripper.
- If there is a boat, mountain, bonfire, body of water, wood-fired pizza or food trucks involved, the answer is when do we leave?!
- Born in the south & raised in the north, I run on Irish tea, cheerwine, tacos and thai food, and while I love to cook, I hate doing dishes.
- My happy place is roadtripping down to the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina with my two adventure cats, Felix and Oswald.
Scifi Nerd. Hardcore Whovian. Rookie Gamer.
- My cars always have names like a Forester named Falkor and a CX5 named Artax (#neverendingstory), I’ve got a sonic screwdriver and a necklace written in Galifreyan
- “Serious gaming” began for me with the Bioshock series, and my current faves are Battlefield One and Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice.
- Every day is full of inconceivable moments for me to sneak quotes from The Princess Bride, A Knight’s Tale or Fern Gully into regular conversation (see what I did there?).
I believe that we can be extraordinary together rather than ordinary apart.
– Grey’s Anatomy
Your wedding day experience starts the moment you get engaged and reaches far beyond your wedding, and I believe a huge part of my job, my #1 priority even, is to ensure that you have the BEST wedding day ever. You come first and you having the best experience is my goal.