Your wedding photographer will be with you more than any other vendors for your celebration, so it’s pretty important to feel comfortable with the person you decide to bring into your world. I was a professional planner before I became a wedding photographer, and after over ten years of documenting love stories, knowing who is behind the camera with the sarcasm and reassurance you need is the first step to finding the right fit for you.
Lover of God. Lover of Love. Lover of Life.
- Throw-your-head-back laughter and genuine connections are higher on my priority list than keeping up perfect appearances.
- I will sing along with almost every song on the radio, I dance everywhere I go including the grocery store, and I love to play my banjo for my two cats to enjoy.
- I honestly believe the world would be a much better place if we all got five hugs every single day and that everyone should make crazy faces at least half as often as I do.
Wannabe Hiker. Avid Eater. Professional Roadtripper.
- If there is a boat, mountain, bonfire, body of water, wood-fired pizza or food trucks involved, the answer is when do we leave?!
- Born in the south & raised in the north, I run on Irish tea, cheerwine, tacos and thai food, and while I love to cook, I hate doing dishes.
- My happy place is roadtripping down to the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina with my two adventure cats, Felix and Oswald.
Scifi Nerd. Rookie Gamer. Antique Hunter.
- My cars always have names like a Forester named Falkor and a CX5 named Artax (#neverendingstory), I’ve got a sonic screwdriver and a necklace written in Galifreyan
- Relaxation and stress relief for me include playing some serious Battlefield One rounds online or perusing my favorite antiquing grounds to bring home some “new” treasures.
- Every day is full of inconceivable moments for me to sneak quotes from The Princess Bride, A Knight’s Tale or Fern Gully into regular conversation (see what I did there?).
I believe that we can be extraordinary together rather than ordinary apart.
Teaching is another one of my favorite things – right next to creating. Check out my latest styled shoot workshop that I led!